Will Invisalign Work for my Crowded Teeth? (photo)

I am 20 years old and have very crowded teeth and an overbite. I really don't want to get braces now because I feel I am too old. Is there any way Invisalign work for me?

Invisalign works well for mild crowding.

+1

Based on your photos, you should be an excellent candidate for invisalign, as long as your back teeth fit together comfortably and you don't suffer from jaw joint noises or pain.

Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for Crowded Teeth

+1

Based on your photos alone, it appears that you would definitely benefit from Invisalign treatment. Have your dentist submit your case for a ClinChek, and then you will know in advance exactly how long the case will take, before you make your final decision. There is a fee for this service, but most dentists will apply this fee towards your treatment if you do proceed.

New York Cosmetic Dentist