Will Invisalign Work for my Crowded Lower Teeth? (photo)

My lower front teeth are crowded, not having enough space, but I didn't want to put on metallic braces so I started invisalign with an experienced ortho working with this method. In my country invisalign is not a very popular choice and I wasn't pretty sure if it was the right choice for me, but I took the risk... My therapy includes 14 trays upper and lower and none of my teeth was removed. Now I am in tray 1 week 2. Do you think it will work for me?

Lower crowding in 14 aligners

+2

Your teeth look moderately crowded and 14 aligners may just do it.

Is there any early enamel stripping involved? The lower incisors also look a little to tall. 

My choice would be more aligners, more expansion and less stripping.

Pushing the lower incisors downwards would relieve crowding.

Treating just the lower arch may make your upper teeth look prominent.

London Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is a great choice for correcting most crowding conditions on lower anterior teeth.

+1

Crowded lower anterior (front) teeth are not only unattractive but are also prone to more periodontal (gum) problems. Often this problem worsens as you get older due to the natural progression for teeth to move down and forward in the aging process. Invisalign is a great choice for adults to correct this problem. In addition to the flexibility of wearing a clear removable aligner, Invisalign works remarkably quickly and even advanced crowding (such as the photos submitted) can usually be corrected in 6-9 months without other treatment complications such as skeletal malocclusions.

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.