Will Invisalign Work for a Crooked Tooth?

Invisalign is for Crooked Teeth

+2

Invisalign would work great for the crooked teeth I can see in the picture. The next step for you is to head over to Invisalign's website and use their doctor locator to find an experienced professional in your area.

Allentown Orthodontist

Will invisalign work for my crooked tooth

+2

Based on the photo you have provided it looks like you would be a good candidate for invisalign.  I would find a qualified invisalign provider in your area and go for a consultation to discuss your options

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign was designed to help crooked teeth

+2

Yes, Invisalign will definitely help correct your crooked tooth. Ask your dentist for a "complimentary consultation", and (s)he will probably be able to give you a definite answer.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign does work for crooked teeth

+2

It appears that Invisalign may work for your situation.  Invisalign is able to straighten teeth as crooked as the tooth you are concerned about.  

However, from the photo it is hard to tell how your top teeth and bottom teeth fit together, and this (your "bite" or "occlusion") also will affect whether or not you are a candidate for Invisalign.  

After a consultation with an experience Invisalign dentist, you will definitely know whether or not Invisalign will work for your situation!  

Kristen Berning, DDS
Dubuque Cosmetic Dentist