Will Invisalign work for 23 year old make with crooked teeth?

Hi I am a 23 year old male who has had crooked teeth for a while now. I am wondering if it would be possible for invisalign to fix my teeth based on the attached picture? I am more concerned about the top two teeth more than anything. And yes, I know they are pretty bad lol! I am really considering this invisalign thing.    

Invisalign for me

+1

Your case is a common case for most orthodontist. After full records the Dr will decide with you what is best for your treatment and also the stability of the finished result. You only want to do it once so do it right. A trained Dr can lead you thru thr treatment and follow up care before you start and even show you before and after sample of cases

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Will Invisalign work for me

+1

Invisalign should be able to uncrowd your teeth, the key is to find an experienced invisalign provider to handle your case.  They will discuss your options with you.

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Experienced Invisalign doctor can correct crooked teeth just like with braces

+1

As commonly found online, many people ask whether Invisalign can fix such and such.  The correct way to look at it is that Invisalign is simply a tool that an orthodontist or dentist will use to correct your alignment.  In other words, you're not buying Invisalign... you're buying the expertise of the doctor.

This is like saying, can buying Tiger Woods' golf equipment let me golf like him (pre scandal of course!).  Obviously I can use his equipment and tools, but will come no where close to golfing like him.

That being said, your photo presents as a situation that experienced Invisalign doctors should be able to help you with.  The key is view Invisalign as a technique rather than as a product.

Jason K. Tam, DDS
Toronto Orthodontist