Would Invisalign Work to Help Correct my Teeth?

For the most part my teeth dont bother me but i would like to get my top ones fixed up a bit, getting my one canine pushed back a bit and the other one thats crooked next to my front teeth straightened out as much as possible? I act and therefore can not get regular braces since it would keep me from work and want to avoid pulling teeth because of the same reasons. Please please please help me.

No doubt Invisalign will work

+1

I predict that a lot of practitioners would tell you Invisalign would not work in your case.

There is no doubt that your case would treat faster with conventional braces. Still, Invisalign would work. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you only treated one arch. If you only corrected the upper there is a good chance your  upper teeth would end up sticking out too much. On top of that your lower teeth will continue to move giving the appearance of the upper teeth moving even more forward.

We need more information to determine if extractions would expedite treatment.  Don't worry, a tooth can be placed in the extraction site with Invisalign.  No one could tell you had a missing tooth. As the space closes the tooth becomes smaller and smaller until the space is completely closed and your teeth look great.

Encino Orthodontist

Invisalign will fix your smile...

+1

If you are in acting then you should use invisalign because we can fix your teeth without it being obvious. Plus you can remove them in a pinch if you need to...

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign aligns crooked front teeth

+1

From looking at your photos it appears that your have a constricted upper arch and crooked front teeth.  Invisalign will align your teeth and since you can't wear braces it is definitely the appliance for you.  You may also have an overbite.  Invisalign won't correct that as well as braces if it is anything beyond a very minor overbite.  Go ahead and make an appointment with an orthdontist for a consultation.  You'll get a good idea of what is involved in improving your smile.

Brian Povolny, DDS, PhD
Seattle Orthodontist

Invisalign is the best answer.

+1

After 30+ years of practice and 13 years of doing Invisalign, I am convinced that Invisalign is far superior to traditional wire and bracket orthodontics.  In my hands I can improve or totally correct any malposition of the teeth.  Today I am combining Neuromuscular Dentistry with Invisalign to make major improvements in the relationship of the bite to the TMJ.  In any case you should get a few opinions from dentists who have done all types of Orthodontic cases using Invisalign.  A dentist who does Invisalign and also does Cosmetic Dentistry probably is your best choice.

A. Vandiveer Strait, DDS
Wilton Cosmetic Dentist

Constricted dental arches are best handled with Functional Facial Orthopedics, then Invisalign or braces.

+1

It is evident from seeing your photos that your problem started with a constricted upper jaw.  This is the most common cause of crowded teeth and overbites, which are the two most common reasons people seek orthodontic treatment.  Constricted arches are best handled with Functional Facial Orthopedics (FFO) to expand your upper jaw to ideal, then Invisalign or braces can finish the process and give you a full beautiful "movie star" smile. Although not all orthodontists are versed in these FFO procedures, skipping the FFO phase may still  straighten teeth, but not give the most ideal smile possible.  Good luck to you.

Kent Lauson, DDS, MS
Denver Orthodontist

Will Invisalign work

+1

It is not possible to tell if Invisalign will work well with your teeth just from the photographs.  Some pateints are well suited for Invisalign, other patients are not.  In those cases, I recommend clear fixed braces like SimpliClear.

You must see an orthodontist for a consultation to determine what will work best for you.  Many orthodontists do not charge for an initial consultation.

Thomas Braun, DMD
Fairfield Orthodontist

Anything is possible....

+1

You have not given enough information by way of your pictures to give a good answer. I laud you in your efforts however. Typically youn need a full set of diagnositic records to make some determination of your needs/wants.

Based on the photos you have included, it would be fairly simple to line up the teeth. The questions one should ask are: Will it increase my overjet? What is going to happen to my overbite, etc. You might line up the upper dention but you could put yourself at risk periodontally unless you treat the entire dention. I would recommend getting more information and then make an informed decision.

R. Scott Smith, DMD
Springfield Orthodontist

Am I a Invisalign teen case

+1

always hard to tell from these type of pics but I'm sure you could do invisalign....whether it would provide an "ideal" correction is impossible to say just from these pics, but you sound like you are not looking for perfect but just better

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist

Invisalign will work for you

+1

Although your pictures are blurry it looks as if you have a contricted smile and your two front teeth dominate your smile. Invisalign does very well with those types of problems and are very predictable. the beauty of Invisalign is that while your teeth are being straightened they can also be whitened.

Jonathan Abenaim, DMD
Ridgewood Cosmetic Dentist