Doctor Recommendations for Invisalign in West Sacramento, CA for 19 Year Old?

I have been reading through some material on here about how the right doctor must be found to provide Invisalign since not all of them are qualified to do so. Are there any particular recommended ones close to West Sacramento? (if I am allowed to ask such questions here) If it matters, my bottom teeth have been crowded for most of my life and there are maybe a couple overlapping ones at the top part. Thank you!

Seek a Preferred provider for Invisalign.

+1

You can go to the website and find out who is in your area and they will have a consultation for you to discuss whether or not you even qualify for invisalign.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Finding a Certified Invisalign Doctor in your area

+1

Actually, finding a qualified Invisalign doctor is not all that difficult.  The key is to find an Invisalign Certified Orthodontist in your local area that has a strong background in treating Invisalign cases.  You may find a local Invisalign Certified Orthodontist/Dentist by going to  Invisalign dot com and put in your zip code.  Various options will come up allowing you to make your selection.

Denver Orthodontist

Some things to think about

+1

Although I am not aware of anyone in the area you asked about, you are correct that you need to find someone certified and experienced in Invisalign.  You should also be aware that there are some limitations to the types of tooth movement invisible aligners can accomplish predictably.   You don't want to go through treatment and be disappointed with the result.  Visiting an orthodontic specialist rather than a non-specialist who "does Invisalign" would be in your best interest.  Look for someone who is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists. They have the tools, knowledge, and experience to tell you about all of your options and the pros and cons of each.

Good luck.

Atlanta Orthodontist