Invisalign - Wearing Aligners on and Off, Can I Carry On?

I work in a rural area where water and basic facilities are not always available. For the past 4 months I struggled with the first 3 aligners, wearing them on and off sometimes at night only. I wore aligner 3 for about 3 weeks but only at night. Then moved to aligner 4, it fit but it was painful the first 2 days, now I've been wearing it for 20+ hrs a day for 10 days and it feels fine. Can I carry on the treatment if I can stick to the 22+ hours 14 days / aligner or do I need to restart? Thx!

Carry On

+1

Because you are in the early stages of treatment with Invisalign and if the aligners are seating fully (tracking) it should be perfectly fine to continue with your current 22+ hours a day for 10-14 days.

New York Orthodontist