Is Invisalign totally out of the question for me? What treatment plan would work best? (photos)

My whole family is cursed with bad teeth, but mine are by far the worst I've seen. I really want Invisalign because they're the most discreet and as I'm no longer a teenager, metal train tracks aren't really for me. I've also considered ceramic braces as they're slightly less visible. Lastly I know lingual braces exist (the ones that go behind your teeth). What are my options? Is Invisalign totally out of the question?

Invisalign?

+1
In looking at your photos, Invisalign is not totally out of the question.  Of course, one tooth concerns me a little, and that would be your upper front tooth that appears to be higher than it should be.  I have treated some pretty severe cases using Invisalign that other dentists have considered way too severe.  From the looks of things, you would require an extraction or two and IPR (inter proximal reductions) to make room for some teeth.  You should also expect to be in Invisalign trays for at least 26 months.  Depending on your dental exam, you may require some additional cosmetic work like veneers or crowns, but fixing patients teeth like yours is what I and other cosmetic dentist do.  I have posted a few of my complex cases on my profile page for you to view.    Good luck to you and I hope this helps. You can "Follow" me on Real Self to ask more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist