Invisalign for Turned in Teeth from the Center?

My top front teeth are turned in from the center. Would Invisalign fix that? How much would it cost?

Invisalign for turned in teeth from the center can be done

+1

Invisalign can rotate teeth. Sometimes, we will use elastics and small clear buttons to assist in the rotation of teeth that are severly crooked. But trust me, they still look better and feel better than traditional braces. When you remove them to eat the only thing left is the small button. You can hardly see it.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign to correct teeth that are turned in

+1

Invisalign will straighten the teeth if the rotation is not severe. What you are describing is a pretty common problem that I regularly treat with Invisalign.

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Rotations are challenging for Invisalign

+1

If teeth are rotated more than 45 degrees, Invisalign is less predictable. It is not impossible, but more traditional braces may be more appropriate in this case. Brackets DO come tooth colored now, so even the "old fashioned way" can be virtually invisible...

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist