Duration of Invisalign Treatment for Teeth Gap?

I have gaps starting from the front two of my teeth at the top to the right side. They overlap the bottom of my teeth, which causes me not to show my smile. Does Invisalign help for this? How long should I use it for this problem?

Average Invisalign case around 11 months

+1

Invisalign might work. It depends on how much movement in total. Usually 0.2 mm of movement every two weeks is the amount of movement you should expect. However, sometimes the teeth need to be moved out of the way and then back, so it isn't always as simple math problem of adding up spaces.

Visit an Invisalign provider that has treated a case like yours to see what they predict.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/invisalign-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist