Invisalign: is There a Temporary Fix to Attach an Elastic Hook Back to a Tooth?

my hooks on my bottom molars keep repeatedly falling off. this is the fourth time and of course its the weekend and cant be seen for a few days. Is there something that can safely hold the hook to my tooth until my appt for my ortho to put it back on?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Replacing and elastic hook

+1

Sorry to say that there is no way to replace an elastic hook.  These must be applied by the dentist.  Some people might try Crazy glue, but this will dissolve in the mouth. 

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.