Possible to Get Invisalign on a Few Teeth to Pull Them Back?

I have had braces before I had them on for 2 to 3 years, now my teeth have slightly moved back is there anyway to move them back without invisalign? Can I get them on a few teeth to push them back?

Yes, minor movement can be done!

+1

I use a Hawley appliance to move just one or two teeth. You can wear it full time or at night only if you like. I have my patients come in one a month to tighten the springs.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

There are many options for moving teeth

+1

You can move teeth with anything that applies consistant force to them.  For very minor tooth movement, your orthodontist, or dentist can possibly fabricate a device to move them.  This may also be less expensive for the dentist so they could potentially pass the savings on to you. It can be challenging to come up with a device that is predictable especially the more teeth you want to move.

M. Andrew Atwood, DDS
Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Removable appliance therapy might work for minor orthodontic help

+1

Similar to invisalign, a series of retainers (sometimes just one with special springs and wires) can be made to move teeth back to where they were when the braces came off.  Contact your orthodontist to see what options will work best for you.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can move a few teeth

+1

It is possible for invisalign to only move a few teeth, but the invisalign trays will cover most of your teeth.  Invisalign is a clear removable aligner system that is barely noticeable.  It requires coverage of the entire arch to ensure proper tooth movement and aligner stability and retention even though only a few teeth in the arch are being moved.

Gabriela Hricko, DDS
New York Orthodontist