Invisalign for Teeth Gaps and Deep Bite?

I have gaps between all 6 of my top front teeth. I've always hated it, plus I feel like my teeth are too small. I have also been told that my teeth need to be "flared out" more because I have somewhat of a deep bite. Can Invisalign be an option for me?

Invisalign may be an option for your teeth gap and deep bite

+1

Yes, it is possible that Invisalign may be an option for you. Invisalign works wells for closing gaps and space between teeth. I would advise you to see your dentist and find out if you are a good candidate for Invisalign.

I have treated patients that have had a deep bite and have had good results with Invisalign.

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can be an option for teeth gaps and deep bite

+1

By the photo, I see I can see that arch expansion will also help your smile. Invisalign can now do root torque so your teeth that are tipped in towards your tongue can now be straightened. Also with a deep bite the aligners can push your upper teeth up to correct the deep bite. Remember that we swallow hundreds of times a day and when we do that, our teeth touch and push against each other, so it's naturally going to push the teeth up. Go for it.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is great for gaps, but challenged with deep bites

+1

Invisalign creates great "pushing" forces, but not great "torque" forces. This helps move teeth, flare teeth and close gaps, but to alter a deep bite, it may not work as hoped.

I would suggest a consultation with an Invisalign provider and see what limitations you present.

Web reference: http://www.BestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist