Will Invisalign Teen Straighten my Teeth?

I have teeth that are placed higher than the others, which makes them look like a vampire's teeth. Can this be fixed with Invisalign Teen?

Invislaign to straighten pointy canines

+1

Yes, Invisalign will work to idealize the arch form of your teeth so that the pointy teeth will fall back in line with the others, diminishing the vampire look.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

This may be difficult for Invisalign Teen

+1

Invisalign doesn't help teeth erupt into place or pull them down well.  It is a difficult movement for the Invisalign system that my require attachments and rubber bands to accomplish.  It may be more predictable to use traditional bracket and wire orthodontics.

Daniel W. Schiavone, DDS
Rochester Cosmetic Dentist