How Much Does Invisalign Teen Cost?

Is the price range about the same for Invisalign & Invisalign Teen?

How much does Invisalign Teen Cost?

+2

At our office, we charge the same amount for Invisalign Teen and braces for our teen patients.  The overall cost of treatment is based upon two factors:  estimated treatment time and complexity of the problems that need to be corrected.  Hope that helps!

Mercer Island Orthodontist

Invisalign Teen Cost

+2

Invisalign Teen costs are similar to Invisalign costs. The difference in lab fee is a minor part of my costs of treating patients. The complexity of the case dictates my costs and therefore my fee. It is usually between $5000 and $7000 per case.

Germantown Orthodontist

Invisalign Teen Cost

+1
In my orthodontic practice, the price for Invisalign and Invisalign Teen is very comparable, when relating Comprehensive Invisalign to Invisalign Teen. There are varying types and prices for the regular Invisalign product, such as Invisalign Express 5, Invisalign Express 10, Invisalign Assist and Comprehensive Invisalign. Currently there is only one Teen product.

Pricing is very dependent on the length of treatment required, the difficulty of the particular case and the type of product required to achieve the best overall result.
New York Orthodontist

Invisalign Teen Cost

+1

Invisalign Teen Cost is comparable to regular Invisalign. The cost might be slightly higher as the doctors cost is slightly higher. 

Invisalign teen has a special feature that can track usage. It is specifically designed for teenagers who have a habit of not wearing their aligners all the time.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Just a little more than regular Invisalign

+1

The Invisalign people charge the dentist about a $100 more for a Teen case. To be fair, you should expect to pay a little bit more for Invisalign Teen vs. Invisalign.

Rochester Cosmetic Dentist

It depends upon the complexity and who is treating!!!!!

+1

The fees for the treamtent depends upon the complexity of the case which is directly related to the length of the treatment.

On the other hand the fees also depends on if a general dentist or an orthodontist is treating. Orthodontist go to 2-3 years of specialized training to specifically treat these problems. The general dentist take weekend courses over course of time to get the knowledge to treat malocclusion.

Usually the treatment fees are same for Invisalign and Invisalign teen.

Bellevue Orthodontist

Cost for Invisalign Teen

+1

Invisalign Teen costs the same as Invisalign for Adult. The total cost usually runs between $5500 and $7500 depending on the dentist and region. I charge $550 for an initial records fee, then have the patient back in to view the set-up (before/after estimates). Then I charge the remainder ($6000) when my patient accepts treatment.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.