Would Invisalign Be Suitable for Me? (photo)

I have had terrible teeth since I was young. I now look after my teeth perfectly but the damage is done, they are shorter than they should be but I think my main problem is that they are so crooked, the bottom teeth are especially bad and they really jut up when I talk. Now that I'm older I can finally afford to do something about it, I was just wondering: A) Do you think Braces would make a major difference B) Would it be practical to use invisalign? This is my preferred choice :) Thanks!

Can invisalign correct my open bite

+2

You have an open anterior bite with severe lower anterior crowding. Traditional braces will be your best choice for treatment. Please consult an experienced orthodontist for your options

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign to correct an open bite

+2

In your case the difference I expect with orthodontic treatment is not just to fix the crowding, but also to widen the arches and broaden your smile. Invisalign is my first choice when it comes to correcting open bites, due to the plastic between the back teeth, which tends to deepen the bite. My recommendation is to find an experienced Invisalign provider to discuss your options.

Rob van den Berg, DDS, MS
San Ramon Orthodontist

Invisalign and open bites

+2

I appears to me that you have a skeletal open bite which is an underlying jaw problem.  Of course a full orthodontic examination would be needed to fully assess.  Although Invisalign is great a closing anterior open bites in dental malocclusions, skeletal closure is a surgical correction that is sometimes indicated.  Again, full orthodontic records and a detailed clinical exam would be indicated.

Ron D. Wilson, DMD
Gainesville Orthodontist

Invisalign for Open Bite

+2

Thanks for the photos. You have an open anterior bite with severe lower anterior crowding. Traditional braces will be your best choice for treatment. Please consult an experienced orthodontist for your options. Good Luck!

Hema Patel, DDS
Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for me

+1

lloks like you havean open bite and my need conventional braces. after your exam by an orthodontist you can discuss all your options with him and make the choice which is best fo you

Jacqueline Demko, DDS, MSD
Chesterfield Orthodontist