Invisalign for Slightly Crooked Teeth?

I am a female of 29 years of age. At about the age of 12, I had fixed braces and had them for about 18 months. I then had retainers which didn't do a good job and were moved early and my teeth now are still slightly crooked which hasn't been helped by the growth of wisdom teeth. Am I a potential candidate for these Invisalign liners? Thank you.

Invisalign great for minor tooth movement

+1

Invisalign will work great for minor tooth movement. It's easy and won't interupt your normal life. Also, the retainers are designed just like the aligners so you will be more accustomed to wearing them after treatment and thus keeping your teeth straight. As an adult, you will be a better candidate than a 12-year-old child who doesn't want to wear retainers.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Yes, you are a good candidate for Invisalign

+1

Yes, you are a good candidate for Invisalign. Even slightly crooked teeth can cause gum problems because they collect plaque and stain much easier then straight teeth do. It is good that you are interested in correcting the problem now. Relapse after braces is one of the best candidates for Invisalgn treatment.

Michael Ayzin, DDS
Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is PERFECT for braces the second time around

+1

Much of the hard work was completed with the wire braces when you were younger. As time marched on, movements likely were minor and easily corrected with Invisalign. If they can be done in 10 aligners or less, then you would qualify for Invisalign Express, which is a significant savings.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is great for mild lower anterior crowding

+1

Invisalign works great on lower incisors that have had some relapse and are slightly crowded. I would recommend Invisalign and suggest that you wear your retainers at the end of treatment!

Gabriela Hricko, DDS
New York Orthodontist