I have a fairly minor overcrowding problem. Is Invisalign Right for Me? (photo)

I have a fairly minor overcrowding problem that I'm a little self conscious about. I was just wondering what an approximate cost would be and length of treatment would be for me? I'm an 18 year old female.

Invisalign is a great choice to give you a great smile!

+1

Based on the photos you submitted, Invisalign is an ideal treatment choice for a great aesthetic and functional result. On a scale of difficulty from 1 (easiest) to 10 (hardest): I would say that you treatment correction is about a "4" which is easier not harder than most.

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

Is Invisalign Right for Me?

+1

Cannot tell without knowing how your teeth bite into eachother. It probably will work for you. See an Invisalign dentist who can have a ClinChek done for you which will answer all your questions as to length of treatment and cost.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist