Will My Issues Be Corrected With Invisalign Revision 5 Years After 1st Treatment?

I had Invisalign in 2006 when I was 16 years old. I got Invisalign because had one protruding tooth that I wanted to be aligned with the rest of my teeth, which was accomplished. I'm now 22 & although I wear my retainer religiously, I'm getting some spacing in my back teeth that will need to be fixed. Also, one problem, a slight overbite, wasn't corrected before. I was wondering if that can be corrected now through Invisalign even years after I finished my treatment and if I'd have to pay more.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Retreating with Invisalign

+4

Yes you can always retreat with invisalign.  You would probably incur another full fee.  We grow from age 16 to 22 a little.  SO now is a good time to do it.  Yes your problems can be corrected.  Make sure you wear your retainers when you are done as there is always a tendency for relapse

Washington Cosmetic Dentist