How to Get Invisalign Retainers?

I had invisalign treatment a few years ago. The office that I went to Vitaldent disbanded & my ortho moved to another state. I don't have my last trays because I lost them nor do I have access to my treatment records now. I recently started wearing some older trays were my teeth were straight in the molds for use as retainers. What and where should I go to get new retainers? I don't want my front tooth gap to return. I noticed that the top tray # from the bottom tray how they were in treatment.

Invisalign Retainers

+1

If you haven't been in treatment for a few years your case has more than likely expired on the Invisalign website.There are a few choices for retention, but if you'd like retainers from Invisalign then I would recommend going to the Invisalign website and finding a provider near you... that way you can get impressions taken for Vivera retainers. Vivera retainers are always a great option because it works as a program consisting of 4 sets of upper and lower retainers, which makes it highly unlikely for you to lose them :)

New York Orthodontist