Invisalign After Removing Baby Molars?

I have three baby molars that I need to get removed. I am 19 years old. Once they are removed, would Invisalign help to close the gap or would I need to get traditional braces?

Invisalign is great for closing gaps

+1

Invisalign works great for closing gaps. Each person is different and unique. I would recommend going to your dentist for a complete evaluation to see if you are a good candidate for Invisalign.

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Braces better to close large extraction spaces

+1

For large spaces (greater than 3mm), where you need to move large teeth, like molars and premolars, to close the space, it is better to use traditional braces. I would recommend seeing a dentist and an orthodontist so that you can explore your treatment options, as replacing the space with implants may also be a treatment option.

New York Orthodontist

Yes, Invisalign teen will work for you

+1

Invisalign teen takes all that into consideration. Baby teeth that have recently come out will leave a space for the adult tooth underneath and the "teen" aligners will hold that space for you allowing room for the adult tooth to move into the spot. Have your parents make an appointment at an Invisalign teen provider's office. Not all providers treat teens so double check that on the web site.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist