Invisalign for Receding Teeth?

I would like to know is it worth getting Invisalign if my teeth are receding? And is $5000 dollars reasonable for bottom teeth?

Invisalign may help receding teeth due to incorrect bite

+1

I'm assuming you're talking about receding gums. If they are doing that due to a incorrect bite, then Invisalign will help. If you're talking about teeth getting smaller, then they will not help much. If you ask your question again then we could give you a better answer.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Receding gums or teeth?

+1

If you have active periodontal disease, you need to get that treated and stabilized first. If it is under control, straightening the teeth can actually help resolve or improve periodontal conditions. If you have recession, sometimes you can resolve that by moving the tooth with braces. Working with a specialist in periodontics and orthodontics would be your best bet it that is your goal.

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Value is up to you...

+1

Do you mean receding gums? If it is not active and all periodontal disease is controlled, Invisalign is fine.

Fees for the aligners are high so there isn't much wiggle room with fees. Only you can decide if it is worth it.

Web reference: http://www.drtimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist