Same As Quoted Invisalign Price if Less Aligners Are Needed?

I wanted to know about the Invisalign pricing in Australia. I'm having the treatment for mild overcrowding of my lower teeth and a 1mm gap in between my front upper teeth. The orthodontist quoted me $7000 for a year and half of the treatment. When I got the plan back with my first set of aligners, she told me I only needed 5 upper and 9 lower to fix the problem. Does the price change for that, seeing I dont need as many aligners? Should I be paying the original price quoted?

Is Invisalign fee per case or per tray?

+1

I agree with Dr. Virk. Talk with your dentist or orthodontist about this. I will typically charge ~$7000 for treatment. After treatment has been completed, there is a fee for ongoing Invisalign retainers. Good Luck!

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

It could be first set of aligners only!!

+1

Often what happens is that Refinements are needed after intial set of aligners. Once you have gone through the first set af aligners your orthodontist will be doing a thorough evaluation and will be deciding the movements needed to properly finish the alignment of teeth.

Your specific case cannot be commented specifically as I dont have any diagnostic records to review. I would strongly suggest having an open conversation with your Orthodontist.

Bobby Virk, DMD, MSD
Bellevue Orthodontist