Invisalign Question - Oral Hygiene and Invisalign?

Hi, RE: Invisalign-- I know this may seem extremely trivial, but right now the highest of my worries is hygiene and kissing. I have read that I should "kiss goodbye to my social and romantic life", as kissing will be difficult and there will always be an issue with bad breath. However, as long as I keep both my teeth and the alligners clean as advised by my dentist, can I keep this from being an issue? Thanks in advance! Ashton

Oral Hygiene and Invisalign

+1

There should be no lack of a social and romantic like because of Invisalign. Maintaining clean aligners and teeth are the key to keeping bad odors away. Also, everything is removable! So you can take them out when necessary :)

Natick Cosmetic Dentist

Oral Hygiene and Invisalign

+1

very interesting question. I've never had a patient complain that they could not kiss because of Invisalign. Keep the aligners and teeth as clean as possible, and you should not have any romantic problems. By the way, you can always remove the aligners for an hour or two of romantic interlude.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist