Invisalign Treatment Depends on Severity of Overbite?

If it can, about how much will it cost and how long do you think it will take? I've read that it differs by severity, but I don't know how severe my teeth problems are.

Absolutely!

+1

Invisalign is just another tool to move teeth just as other form of treatments (braces etc). The more severe the crowding or overbite the more complex the case is.

The cost depends upon the complexity of the case and also who is treating you. Both general dentist and orthodontist do invisalign (and other form of orthodontic treatments). Orthodontists go to additional 2-3 years of extensive training to become specialists in filed of orthodontics. . The more the complexity more I recommend to be seen by an orthodontist.

The fees reflect just that. The general dentists usually charge less than the orthodontist. I would recommend you visiting the Invisalign wesite and contacting an orthodontist in your area who has a lot of experience. Usually the intial consultation is complimentary!!

Bellevue Orthodontist

Invisalign can fix overbite

+1

Invisalign is capable of fixing an overbite with no problems. Bite is very important and should be corrected. It will add years of life to your teeth and gums. The cost ranges from $3200 to $6000 depending on length of treatment. Only after a complete consultation can you really be sure of the cost and time involved. My fees are usually around $4500 for this type of treatment.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist