Can Invisalign Correct Snaggletooth?

Can Invisalign correct slight overbite/crossbite and snaggletooth or would I need to get some kind of jaw surgery to correct it?

Yes, Invisalign can correct snaggletooth

+2

If you have a slight crossbite or slight overbite, Invisalign can usually correct this. More complex cases may require traditional bracket and wire treatment. I'm not sure what you mean by a "snaggletooth" but I'm going to guess you mean a tooth that is tipped out of the arch. If there isn't an extensive loss of space then the tooth can usually be moved back into the arch with Invisalign.

Rochester Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is easy, jaw surgery is NOT!

+1

Try the Invisalign first and let the dentist move your teeth as far as possible to correct your crossbite. Most of the time, it will be a huge improvement and you won't need jaw surgery. After jaw surgery, your teeth are still crooked anyway and you will still need Invisalign for that. Why not start easy, and see how you like the results?

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist