After 12 Trays of Invisalign My Lower Teeth Still Seem Crooked, But I Need a Second Opinion. (photo)

Hello, I had 12 aligners, and after the 12th one my downside teeth looks like on the picture. I need to know is this is ok or they are need to be straightened a little bit more.. Thank you very much.. Any response highly appreciated..    

What to do after 12 Trays of Invisalign

+2

Your teeth look pretty straight. The second tooth on the right side could be rotated a bit more. Try flossing your teeth to see in the contacts are tight. If so, you may need further treatment with a refinement. Check with your treating dentist.  Best of luck.

Pasadena Cosmetic Dentist

Refinement for invisalign is very common

+2

It is very common to need some "tweaking or fine tuning" to complete an invisalign case.  From your photos your teeth look very good so I am not sure if you can have more improvement.  I would talk to your dentist and get his/her opinion. 

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Mid treatment refinement is common

+2

It is not unusual to need some "fine tuning" to complete a case.  However, from what I can tell from your photo, your teeth look very good.  It is possible that this is as good as it gets, and perfection should not be a goal.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Refinement and Invisalign

+2

It is not unusual after an initial set of aligners to have some teeth that are not ideally aligned, similarly to your front teeth. This is the roll of refinement in the invisalign process. The orthodontist would take new impressions and create additional aligners to perfect toe position of the teeth   Good luck with your treatment

Samie Thabet, MD
Germantown Orthodontist

Crooked Lower Teeth After 12 Aligners

+2

Great photos. From the look on the pictures, they seem to be aligned quite well. I'm not sure you can do any better. Your dentist could give you a better idea based on a 3-dimensional view of the teeth.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist