After 12 Trays of Invisalign My Lower Teeth Still Seem Crooked, But I Need a Second Opinion. (photo)

Hello, I had 12 aligners, and after the 12th one my downside teeth looks like on the picture. I need to know is this is ok or they are need to be straightened a little bit more.. Thank you very much.. Any response highly appreciated..    

What to do after 12 Trays of Invisalign

Your teeth look pretty straight. The second tooth on the right side could be rotated a bit more. Try flossing your teeth to see in the contacts are tight. If so, you may need further treatment with a refinement. Check with your treating dentist.  Best of luck.

Pasadena Cosmetic Dentist