Can I Get Invisalign if I'm Missing a Front Tooth?

can i use invisalign if im missing a front tooth and am trying to fix a gap? im trying to get a new tooth.

Yes you can.!

+2

Invisalign is great for that because in the aligner we can put a pontic which is a fake tooth into the space that you have so when you snap in the aligner to straigten your teeth the gap will magically disappear. When you decide to have your tooth replaced then the pontic is removed...Its a great thing.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can hold the space when missing a tooth

+1

Invisalign aligners can maintain a space, in the front or the back, to make future treatment more ideal.  This is common when planning an implant or bridge.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/invisalign-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist