How Long Does It Take to Get Your Aligners?

I went to my dentist several weeks ago and got my imprints and pics of my teeth for my Invisalign. I was wondering how long it will take for my dentist to get my aligners? I am so excited to start the treatment and have become impatient.

About 3 Weeks.

+1

According to Invisalign's terms and conditions:

Invisalign aligners are manufactured and shipped to Doctor within approximately 10 business days [2 weeks] of approval of the ClinCheck treatment plan.

In addition to the 10 days, from the time of impression you should add 1) time to send the impressions to Invisalign, 2) time it takes the doctor to approve the treatment, 3) time it takes for Invisalign to mail the aligners to the doctor, and 4) weekends.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

It is dependent upon your doctor's approval of the treatment

+1

It will take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks to get your aligners.  The amount of time it takes depends on how long it takes your doctor to approve the treatment that Invisalign sends to him or her. Difficult treatments may require more modifications to the treatment plan.

Matt T. Walton, DMD
Suwanee Orthodontist

It takes from 4 to 5 weeks to get all aligners.

+1

Victoria Olshansky, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

It takes aproximately 10 days to two weeks to get the aligners in.

+1

After all of the records are made, it takes aproximately 10 days to two weeks to have the aligners fabricated.

Ryan Sellinger, DMD
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist