How Long Does It Take to Get Your Aligners?

I went to my dentist several weeks ago and got my imprints and pics of my teeth for my Invisalign. I was wondering how long it will take for my dentist to get my aligners? I am so excited to start the treatment and have become impatient.

Scanning vs Impression

This depends on if your doctor used a scanner or took standard impressions. Scanning turn-around can be as quick as 10 days.

Honolulu Dentist

98-1238 Kaahumanu St
Pearl City, HI 96782

About 3 Weeks.

According to Invisalign's terms and conditions:

Invisalign aligners are manufactured and shipped to Doctor within approximately 10 business days [2 weeks] of approval of the ClinCheck treatment plan.

In addition to the 10 days, from the time of impression you should add 1) time to send the impressions to Invisalign, 2) time it takes the doctor to approve the treatment, 3) time it takes for Invisalign to mail the aligners to the doctor, and 4) weekends.

Steve Alper, DMD
New York Dentist

5 East 19th Street
New York, NY 10003

It is dependent upon your doctor's approval of the treatment

It will take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks to get your aligners.  The amount of time it takes depends on how long it takes your doctor to approve the treatment that Invisalign sends to him or her. Difficult treatments may require more modifications to the treatment plan.

Matt T. Walton, DMD
Suwanee Orthodontist

2609 Peachtree Pkwy
Suwanee, GA 30024

It takes from 4 to 5 weeks to get all aligners.

Victoria Olshansky, DDS
Los Angeles Dentist

1136 N. Fairfax Ave.
West Hollywood, CA 90046

It takes aproximately 10 days to two weeks to get the aligners in.

After all of the records are made, it takes aproximately 10 days to two weeks to have the aligners fabricated.

Ryan Sellinger, DMD
Manhattan Dentist

55 Central Park West
New York, NY 10023