Invisalign for Front Teeth Gap on 14 Year Old?

I have had a gap between my 2 front teeth since I was little. I really want to get rid of it but can not afford braces. I am 14 years old.

I really want to become a model in the future but my gap is holding me back. Please help.

Invisalign and Braces are both your choices

+2

First, you should make sure there is no frenum between upper front teeth. Frenum is a very thin muscular-like attachment at the midline, But in some patients it is longer and wider and make a gap between two teeth and you might get a simple surgery to remove it. Removeable orthodontic appliance is most affordable one to use. The other options are bonding and veneers. Invisalign is the last one.

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

How big is the gap between your teeth?

+1

If the gap between your front two teeth is not TOO large, you could consider cosmetic bonding- also called direct resin veneers.  This option will be less expensive than braces, Invisalign, and porcelain veneers... since it sounds like cost may be a driving factor in your decision.  When deciding if cosmetic bonding may be an option for your situation, it is best to seek out a dentist with advanced training and cosmetic credentials.  Ask to see some before & after photos of actual cosmetic bonding done by the dentist.  In our office, patients often choose cosmetic bonding for undersized teeth or to close gaps between teeth.

Invisalign is also an option to close the space, but it is not less expensive than braces.  

Kristen Berning, DDS
Dubuque Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for teeth gap will work for 14 year olds

+1

One of the first things to look into is to see if your insurance coverage will cover a portion of your Invisalign. If not then get your parents to get dental coverage for you that has a orthodontic plan. Many orthodontic offices have easy pay plans that your parents could afford.

Dr Thomas

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign would work to close a gap

+1

Usually, in this situation the choices are porcelain veneers or orthodontics (braces or invisalign). If money is an issue, the braces route is the less expensive alternative.  However, there IS a fee.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist