Can Invisalign Be Used for Me when I've Had a Severely Broken Jaw and Broken Cheekbone?

I broke one of the growing bones on my upper left jaw a long time ago when a child and it never grew back properly so now I haveTMJ pain as well as some nerve pain. I have crowding of some of my front teeth, my canines stick out and look crooked and my arch is narrow. Due to my issues my dentist doesn't want to do full veneers to widen arch but says bonding could work. He also mentioned invisalign. Could invisalign help widen my arch and straighten or will it cause issues?