Is Invisalign for Kids?

Invisalign for kids

+1

I generally do not recommend Invisalign for children in mixed dentition.  (They still have baby teeth).  Invisalign does not offer the flexibility that you would have with braces and is not able to address many of the structural bite problems that you might find in younger children.  I do think that Invisalign and Invisalign Teen are excellent options for older children and for adults.  

Phoenix Orthodontist

Invisalign for Kids

+1

Invisalign works well for children as well. Invisalign is much gentler than braces and easy to wear. For teens, with just permanent teeth, Invisalign Teen is ideal. For younger children in mixed dentition, A short series of invisalign, usually 10 aligners, are used.

Switzerland Orthodontist