Invisalign for gaps in teeth. (photo)

I have three big gaps in my front teeth as my lateral incisors never came through at birth. Will Invisalign close my gaps.

Invisalign to close gaps

+1
If you have missing lateral incisors and rest all posterior teeth are in exact place, invisalign won't be able to close the gaps or rather best treatment advised. The right choice would be to bring central incisors together and recreate the gap of laterals . Get them replaced with sticky bridges or implants afterwards. Invisalign trays can be designed to hide the gaps while treatment is going on and also can be used by surgeon to decide exact location of implants.

Leeds Cosmetic Dentist