Can Invisalign Fix an Underbite? (photo)

Hi, I have an underbite but really am not keen on the surgery route. I am still yet to book a consultation with an orthodontist, but just wanted to ask whether Invisalign could potentially help fix my bite?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Underbite and Invisalign

+1

I am sorry to say that fixing an underbite is not in the scope of things a invisalign can do.  From the looks of your photos you should be handled by a top notch specialist.  You may need surgery to fully correct the underbite.  

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.