Can Invisalign Fix a Single Crossbite?

I would really love to try invisalign to fix my single crossbite. Also,everything else about my jaw and mouth is normal.

Invisalign: A Good Treatment to Fix Crossbite

+1

I have had good success treating crossbites using Invisalign.  If your crossbite is in the back teeth, it may take a few months longer - or you may need a few refinement trays at the end of your treatment.  I think you will find Invisalign to be an excellent option for you.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Yes, a crossbite can be fixed with invisalign

+1

Depends on how far the tooth needs to travel,but in most cases we can do with no problems. Sometimes we can even use elastics on the one tooth and attach it to the invisaling so it will be more effective.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

In some cases Invisalign can fix a crossbite

+1

If the tooth is not overlapped by the adjacent teeth it may work fine.  But if it is blocked out, it is less predictable without fixed braces.  One thing to realize is even though the crown of the tooth may move forward into position, the root likely will not move fully into position so the tooth may look tipped when you are done.  It is definitely something to discuss with your orthodontist.

Atlanta Orthodontist

Minor crossbite CAN be fixed with Invisalign

+1

Without photos, it is hard to predict for YOU, but in general, bringing one tooth out and another in should be within the scope of Invisalign.

Web reference: http://www.BestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign good for mild-moderate crossbites

+1

It is hard to say without seeing your teeth or bite, but in general, if the single tooth crossbite is not too severe, invisalign can relieve the crossbite. I would recommend seeing an orthodontist to fully evaluate your mouth and that you get treatment to relieve the crossbite as that single tooth crossbite will get worse as time goes on and is not ideal for optimal dental health and function.

New York Orthodontist