Can Invisalign Fix a Shifting Tooth? (photo)

I have really straight teeth and a good bite, but there's one tooth (second one over from front teeth, top of mouth, right side) and it's shifting and pushing over the tooth to the left of it. It looks like a crowding issue and I have my first oppointment with an orthodontist, but I'd like to know if Invisalign can fix this. I don't want to go through high school with braces (I'm going to be a freshman- I'm 14)

Shifting teeth

+1

Shifting teeth are really a great use of invisalign. First the Dr will make sure the bone support and bite are able to have the teeth put into good alignment.THe Dr will explain the pros and cons, cost and time for your treatment

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Can I get invisalign to correct my problem

+1

It appears that you are a great candidate for invisalign.  I would speak to an orthodontist to see what he says good luck

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Can Correct a Shifting Tooth

+1

Yes, you should definitely discuss the Invisalign option with the orthodontist. You appear to have slight crowding of your teeth.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist