Can Invisalign Fix Protruding and Gapped Front Teeth?

I am 26 years old and my front teeth protrude and have gaps in them due to finger sucking as a child. Is it possible for invisalign to fix this?

Invisalign for gappy and protruding teeth

+1

Gappy and protruding teeth have 2 problems that need solving:

1 the teeth stick out and have a positive overjet > 2mm

2 there are gaps between the teeth

Invisalign is ideal to pull the teeth inwards and together. However you may still have an overjet if your chin and lower teeth are set back.

Sometimes some interproximal contouring can reduce the resultant overjet.

Once the gaps are closed then you will feel like a new man or woman.

London Cosmetic Dentist

Possible for Invisalign to fix protruding and gapped front teeth

+1

Yes, it is possible for Invisalign to fix protruding and gapped front teeth. I would advise you to consult with your dentist and have an evaluation to see if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. I have had patients with similar dental challenges, Invisalign has worked very well. Best of luck to you.

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign may be able to help protruding and gapped teeth

+1

The aligners involved with Invisalign treatment can produce result that close gaps and retract front teeth to make them align with the rest of your upper teeth better.

The alternative would be to have tooth colored brackets placed on your teeth, which can also give results you desire. Seek a consultation by a dental professional proficient in orthodontics to determine which option is best for you.

West Des Moines Cosmetic Dentist

Gaps can be closed with Invisalign

+1

Pulling teeth back into position works really well with Invisalign. Just remember that when you pull the upper teeth back,that the lower teeth will need to do the same thing to compensate.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign is great for smile improvements

+1

Invisalign is a great tool for improving your smile. Invisalign moves your teeth (orthodontically) to fix problems like crowded teeth, protruding teeth, and closing gaps between teeth. Invisalign is safe, fast and effective as long as you commit to wearing the Invisalign trays.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign can work for protruding teeth with a gap

+1

Invisalign can work for protruding teeth with a gap.It would be best to consult an orthodontist so that they can fully examine your teeth and bite and discuss the different treatment options for you.

New York Orthodontist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.