Can Invisalign fix my underbite? (photo)

My orthodontist felt my underbite problem can be corrected by extracting out #11, 22 & 28 with 22 months of treatment. I would like to get a 2nd opinion before I commit. Thank you for helping!

Under bite, what to do

It's tough to make an accurate assessment with only the three views that you've provided.  What your dentist says does sound reasonable, but I would be able to give you a more definitive answer if I had a view of your entire inside upper arch and inside lower arch.  This would allow me to give you a more specific diagnosis.  In general, whenever there is a significant over or under bite, extractions will be necessary to create the spaces for the protruding teeth to recess back into place.