Can Invisalign fix my underbite? (photo)

My orthodontist felt my underbite problem can be corrected by extracting out #11, 22 & 28 with 22 months of treatment. I would like to get a 2nd opinion before I commit. Thank you for helping!

Under bite, what to do

+1
It's tough to make an accurate assessment with only the three views that you've provided.  What your dentist says does sound reasonable, but I would be able to give you a more definitive answer if I had a view of your entire inside upper arch and inside lower arch.  This would allow me to give you a more specific diagnosis.  In general, whenever there is a significant over or under bite, extractions will be necessary to create the spaces for the protruding teeth to recess back into place.  
Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist