Would Invisalign Be Able to Fix my Bite? (photo)

I was at one consultation, and she said ceramic braces would be the only option for my kind of bite. I booked an appointment with an office who specialize in Invisalign, but is there really any point in paying for the consultation? Im afraid I will have to bite the sour apple and go for Ceramic, but I would appreciated any advise dearly. Would braces fix my profile? Also I feel like I might want to widen my arch? My Ortho said I have an overbite, but I suspect I have an open bite? Thank you

Invisalign Will NOT Correct Your Bite Nor Your Profile

+2

You have an Open Bite, as well as an Overjet, as well as an under-developed Mandible (lower jaw). Invisalign will definitely NOT correct all these problems. Get a few orthodontic opinions. You might even need some oral surgery to advance your mandible.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Am I a candidate for invisalign

+2

From the photos you have provided it appears that you would be a better candidate for braces than invisalign.  Find a qualified orthodontist and see what you options are.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Bite fix

+1

Your best course it full orthodontic records and get all your tooth and bite/jaw problems identified. No one should treat you without you having a complete understanding of you issues. Also what to expect before, during and after treatment. Your case needs to be treated by an orthodontist that will give you all the above answers

Chesterfield Orthodontist