Can Invisalign Fix an Class 3 Open Bite or Reduce It?

Invisalign with Class 3 underbite

+1

Invisalign can only help to a certain degree, I don't think it is very efficient for your case and can be very difficult. I think you should consider traditional braces.Speak to an orthodontist and find out what your options are.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Correction of Class 3 "Underbite"

+1

Definitely depends on the severity of the bite.  I recommend you schedule a consultation visit to discuss all options.  I also work with some Ortho/Oral Surgeon teams who correct this really fast withOUT needing to have your teeth wired shut, etc...if the case is too severe for Invisalign.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for Cl-3 open bite

+1

It may work if combined with some other techniques or braces, also depends on severity of your case as well. It may not be as efficient as traditional braces. I would strongly suggest you work with an Orthodontist on this. 

Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign has limitations

+1

While it CAN help to a certain degree, I don't think it is very efficient and can be very difficult.  I think you should consider traditional braces.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com/

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist