Can Invisalign Fix an Class 3 Open Bite or Reduce It?

Invisalign with Class 3 underbite

+1

Invisalign can only help to a certain degree, I don't think it is very efficient for your case and can be very difficult. I think you should consider traditional braces.Speak to an orthodontist and find out what your options are.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Correction of Class 3 "Underbite"

+1

Definitely depends on the severity of the bite.  I recommend you schedule a consultation visit to discuss all options.  I also work with some Ortho/Oral Surgeon teams who correct this really fast withOUT needing to have your teeth wired shut, etc...if the case is too severe for Invisalign.

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for Cl-3 open bite

+1

It may work if combined with some other techniques or braces, also depends on severity of your case as well. It may not be as efficient as traditional braces. I would strongly suggest you work with an Orthodontist on this. 

Hema Patel, DDS
Fremont Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign has limitations

+1

While it CAN help to a certain degree, I don't think it is very efficient and can be very difficult.  I think you should consider traditional braces.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist