Invisalign or Fastbraces?

I am considering getting braces and am wondering which system works fastest with minimal pain as well as minimal interuption to my everyday life. I am 43 years old and am in sales. I interact with clients on a regular basis including meetings, office visits, luncheons, happy hours, etc. Thanks.

I'd recommend Invisalign of Fast braces

+1

If you're in sales and want the flexibility to be able to remove the tray for an important meeting- then Invisalign is the way to go. Fast braces are great for correcting some of the front crowding or spaces. They are still brackets on the teeth though. Sounds to me like your lifestyle is more geared toward Invisalign

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist