Would Invisalign Express Work for Mild Bite Issue and Expansion?

Had braces(palatal expander prior) Teeth looked perfect after that Backwire placed for permanent retention unfortunately, 3yrs later teeth regressed slightly opted for veneers didnt want braces again When backwire was removed for veneers, started feeling pain in cheekbones, breathing issues, teeth "caving in" Even though got a removable retainer, bite is still off and painful. Teeth look pretty much straight. No invisalign expert in my area, would travel for one. Thanks so much for your help

Invisalign Express for bite problem

+1

In general Invisalign express is for mild tooth alignment problems, not bite problems.  In order to get a good idea of what needs to be done, I suggest that you visit an orthodontist who does both braces and Invisalign.  That way you'll be able to get the best idea of the problem and it's solution.  You wouldn't want to choose a particular appliance like Invisalign if it would not solve your problem.

Seattle Orthodontist

Am I a candidate for invisalign express

+1

Based on your information, I would not recommend you look into invisalign express. There may be a problem with your bite causing your discomfort.  I would recommend seeing an orthodontist to discuss your options.  Good luck

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

INVIALIGN EXPRESS is not the answer

+1

As an Inviaslign orthodontist I prefer to offer my patients full treatment with Invisalign. Why is this... Express only offers you 10 trays maximum then the case is closed. So if you needed more work your only other option would be to pay for another Express. With Invisalign Full you can offer your patients several refinements if you run into problems. Go to a orthodontist, someone who is specialty is fixing bites.

Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling, DMD
New York Orthodontist