Will Invisalign Be Effective for my Kind of Teeth? (photo)

Best kid of treatment

+1

The best approach is to se an orthodontist and have a full evaluation done. Your Dr will then discuss all your options for treatment and what will be required to achieve them. Your goals can be reached with the help of your Dr. Try and ask questions so you fully understand the pros and cons of the different approaches

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Am I a Candidate for INvisalign

+1

It appears that you have an overbite and some overjet.  This can be fixed with invisalign but it depends on your expectations if it will be fixed enough for you.  Speak to a qualified dentist/orthodontist in your area

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Will Invisalign Be Effective?

+1

The answer depends on what you are expecting the result to be. You should discuss your desires with your dentist/orthodontist and then he can tell you if Invisalign will be able to do it. Looks like you have a large overbite/overjet. It might not be able to be totally corrected with Invisalign.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist