Am I a Good Candidate for Invisalign?

My wisdom teeth have come in and are pushing all of my front teeth on my lower bite forward, and causing overcrowding. I also have two fillings on my two bottom molars. On my over bite, the incisor on my left side I can tell it's in there but cannot be seen because there is no room for it to come down. My top teeth are not overcrowded, they are spaced out on the left side where I am missing my incisor. Am I be eligible for Invisalign?

Invisalign for treating more advanced cases

+3

Yes. You are likely a candidate for Invisalign. When I treat cases like yours, I will typically make the Invisalign records first. Then, while we are waiting for your computer simulation (clin-check) to be completed, you would have your wisdom teeth out. Total treatment time is likely around 1 year.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.