Ask a doctor

Invisalign for my Crossbite?

I have a crossbite with my front two teeth and a tooth growing on the roof of my mouth. Can I get Invisalign?

Doctor Answers 1

Invisalign for crossbite

I'm more concerned with the tooth growing on the roof of your mouth than the crossbite!  I would recommend seeing an orthodontist for an evaluation.  It sounds like you will need conventional orthodontics (braces).  Simple crossbites can often be corrected with Invisalign. 

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.