Invisalign Cost for Crooked Teeth?

I'm only 16 years old and I have a steady job, but no insurance. Around how much does Invisalign cost for crowded teeth? My top front teeth are the ones I'm concerned about. My top left front tooth is pushed back and my top right front tooth is a little bent to the left. My bottom teeth aren't perfect but aren't nearly as bad as my top.

Invisalign for Crooked Teeth and Cost

+1

Invisalign has recently come up with a Teen Invisalign Program. Before, many dentists were apprehensive treating teens because of non compliance and what to do with non erupted teeth. Teens are more complicated than adults. At 16 you probably have all of your permanent teeth. Your case would be considered a full invisalign case and would cost somewhere around $5,000. The cost does not vary much and the lengrh of treatment is dependent on your compliance in wearing your aligners and coming in regularlly for new ones. We have three no interest financial plans that can help you pay for this dentistry. I would highly recommend that you go to a dentist who has done many cases. You need an experienced invisalign dentist for your case.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

$3200-$4500 or about $200 a month with financing

+1

Of course, every case is different. Usually, Invisalign fees are based on length of treatment. Normal time frames are 10-12 months in cases like yours. I'm sure we could find a monthly fee that you're comfortable with.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.