Extra Cost For the Last Three Trays Of Invisalign Normal?

Is is true you have to pay extra after you are done with the treatment for the 3 trays that you use for 1 month each? i think my dentist is trying to rob me!

Extra trays

+1

All offices are a little different. I would talk to your Dr to better undeerstand way and how much he is using these.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Extra cost for invisalign trays

+1

I think you may be referring to retainers not aligners and every dentists does things differently, in my office I include them in the cost of the treatment.  Speak to your dentists and discuss your concerns.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Extra Cost for Last 3 Invisalign Trays

+1

It all depends on what you and your dentist agreed upon originally. You should always have an open and honest dialogue with your dentist. That way there are never "surprises".

New York Cosmetic Dentist