Could Invisalign Correct This Overbite? (photo)

The overbite shown below is a result of an old childhood habit for thumb-sucking. Now a sophmore in college, I have been wanting to go in for invisalign since high school days, but money was never consistent on my part, and with my confidence still on the floor, I was afraid braces would destroy that barrel bottom confidence entirely. My personal problem with the overbite is the lip-protrusion. Mean-spirited people would call it "the Homer Simpsons." Could invisalign potentially re-align this?

Overbite corection

+1

We are sorry to hear that your confidence has been affected by the position of your teeth. There will be multiple degrees of how much the overbite can be corrected and different methods to do it. Invisalign is certainly one of the aesthetic options that is available and can improve your condition. There are other options that could be available to you, like braces that are placed behind your teeth.  During your initial consultation you should learn about every appliance and the benefit of using each one.

New York Orthodontist