Have A Dental Implant, Invisalign to Correct Midline?

My midline is slightly deviated (2mm) which results in 2 bites, one slightly crooked, while I also have a dental implant. Is it possible to correct this with Invisalign?

Correct bite

how i have done this, its removal of the crown over implant, put a temporary,do all the movements, you need with any technique and then change the crown over the implant.

Mexico Dentist

Malecon Americas Shopping Mall
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500

Can I use invisalign with implants?

The short answer is yes. You can't put orthodontic forces on an implant if you do it will fail so you can do invisalign just don't move the implant tooth good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Dentist

1795 Main Street
Springfield , MA 01103

Have a dental implant, Invisalign to coorect the midline

After placing a dental implant, it will be integrated to the bone and unfortunately you will not be able to change position of implant by using invisalign.

Ali Makhmalbaf, DDS
Los Angeles Dentist

10921 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024

Midline issues

It is possible to correct it but can be complicated for little gain. A good cosmetic work up would include facial and intraoral photographs to really understand the problem fully from an esthetic point of view.

Robert Penning, DMD
Toronto Dentist

10375 Weston Road at Canada Drive
Toronto, Ontario L4H 3T4