How Does Invisalign Compare with Biobloc?

Each case is different.

+1

Invisalign would probably work best but your case needs to be evaluated in office and a internet answer is not applicable at this time..Sorry

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign and Biobloc have totally different purposes

+1

A Biobloc is one type of functional applance whose primary goal is to improve the an overbite by holding the lower jaw forward in an attempt to stimulate lower jaw growth.  It is bound to have mixed results because it only works on growing children and must be worn practically 24 hours a day.  I am not aware of anyone in the US who uses this applaince on a regular basis, however I am imagine someone does.

Invisalign on other hand has a primary goal of straightening misaligned teeth.  Less emphasis is placed, and less success can be expected in fixing the way the upper and lower jaws relate to each other.

Atlanta Orthodontist